Ordering & Shipping
From the Products categories, at top left, you may order any of our products which are shippable.
Check out the Best Value Packs we've created for fast and easy ordering of our most popular products . . .and shipping is included.
We have many more products in the store, but because of their fragility, (such as pavlova) we cannot offer them for on-line ordering and shipping.
Enjoy your shopping. You'll find some real rippers here sure to thrill your taste buds.
~ ~ ~
Shipping: Orders received before 3p.m. eastern time will usually go out within 48 hrs. We will make every effort to ship your product in a timely manner.
Customers are wholly responsible for the delivery address they provide on their orders. We ship to the address you provide, and UPS cannot expediently deliver your perishable package if YOU do not provide the correct delivery address, including zip code and street address. It is imperative that you check and double check your shipping address before completing your order. The Australian Bakery Cafe will not accept responsibility for orders not delivered, or delivered late, due to customer errors.
Sorry, we ship only to United States addresses. We do not ship to Canada or Mexico.
During either Australian or US holiday periods please plan on ordering well in advance. We are unable to ship on Fridays. Products are shipped frozen. Our shipper is UPS.
Our dimensional base shipping rate for UPS Ground is $25.00. 2 dozen pies, pasties or sausage rolls or any combination thereof will fit, and this is our recommended minimum for your shipping economy.
If you order more than 2 dozen, shipping will be calculated upward to the next dimensional quantity.
- Destinations in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, Louisiana, Ohio, Arkansas,Virginia, West Virginia, D.C, North and South Carolina will be shipped by UPS Ground Service.
- All other destinations within the contiguous USA (this includes California and Washington) must be by 2nd Day Air.
- All baked products are fully cooked, quick frozen and ready for oven reheating from frozen.
- All frozen products are shipped in custom boxes, lined with 1½" thick Styrofoam coolers with Gel-packs and dry ice, sufficient for restricted transit time of up to 48 hours.
- Orders must be a minimum of 12 assorted items - to ensure arrival core frozen & safe for direct transfer to your freezer.
- We recommend that baked, frozen products should not be re-frozen after 3 or more days in transit.
- The Australian Bakery Cafe, LLC is unable to accept responsibility for delayed delivery of any consignment once the carrier has accepted it.
- Shipping days are Monday to Wednesday by UPS. (Thursdays by Next Day Air Saver only) Current shipping rates apply
- Insurance is included for complete lost packages or breakage. However, there is unfortunately no coverage available for spoilage by defrosting due to UPS delay, except in certain special circumstances.
Tax: 6% sales taxed is charged to Georgia addresses.
Security: Our store is secured with a 128 bit SSL certificate.
Pie Identification and Heating Instructions (PDF)
Best regards from,
Mark Allen, Neville Steel, Wendy Beyer
and the entire Australian Bakery Cafe mob!